Renowned wild brown trout fishing on two beautiful hill lochs on the Estate is available to rent. 1.5 miles of double bank fishing on the upper river Isla are included in the rent of each house. In addition we can arrange trout fishing in other varied locations nearby. Fishing lessons, rod and tackle hire for all levels of experience can be arranged through our Head Keeper.
- The brown trout season runs from 15 March until 6 October
- Loch fishing: £15 + VAT per person per half-day session
- Fishing lessons: £25 + VAT per hour
- Rods and tackle: £10 + VAT per rod per day or £30 + VAT per rod per week
- Estate ghillie: £100 + VAT per day
The above can be incorporated into a week of sporting activity with accommodation which can also include salmon, sea trout, grayling, stalking and driven or walked up game shooting depending on the time of year.
For enquiries please contact The Head Keeper Craig 07970 146518